1kg - Mazuri® Lorikeet Diet Formula Number: 5AB4
1kg – Mazuri® Lorikeet Diet Formula Number: 5AB4
Mazuri® Lorikeet Diet is a complete lorikeet food for most nectarivorous and pollen-eating avian species such as lorikeets and lories. Containing nutrient-rich papaya and pollen, this low-iron lorikeet diet is ideal for iron-sensitive species and designed to be mixed with water to promote hydration.
- Fortified with bioavailable sources of known essential nutrients.
- Contains papaya – A source of nutrients such as provitamin A carotenoids, vitamin C, folate and dietary fiber, and papain enzyme which may improve protein digestibility.
- Low iron formula – Ideal for iron-sensitive species.
- Designed to promote hydration – Stays in solution, no separation of diet components.
- Contains ingredients found in wild-type diets – Including pollen.
- pH stabilized to help reduce microbial and fungal growth.
- Contains probiotic organisms.
- Easy to mix with room temperature water.
- Natural preservatives, and no artificial flavors or colors.
Product Form: Dry powder
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Soy protein concentrate, glucose, sucrose, rice flour, fructose, corn starch, ground corn, dicalcium phosphate, wheat flour, ground carrot, ground blueberries, soybean oil, powdered cellulose, dried egg product, bee pollen, ground flaxseed, brewers dried yeast, potassium sulfate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, papaya, calcium propionate (a preservative), corn oil, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), dl-methionine, choline chloride, salt, sodium bicarbonate, manganese proteinate, spirulina algae meal (color), mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, Primalac (Lactobacillus cultures; Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Enterococcus faecium), calcium iodate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), niacin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, beta-carotene, folic acid, cobalt chloride, canthaxanthin (color), vitamin A acetate, biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
GUGU.SG is the authorized dealer for Mazuri ® in Singapore. All products are 100% authentic.
All prices stated in SG$. Free delivery (1-2 working days) within Singapore.